As Lead Developer you will be mainly responsible for(among other things):
- Manage and own the complete development cycle, from planning to deployment, with a focus on both React Native mobile application development and Ruby on Rails backend services.
- Design, implement, and manage integrations with partner APIs, along with the development of workflows for process optimization.
- Upholding the release and quality assurance processes and continuously refine them based on lessons learned.
- Participation in product workshops, and collaboration with the Product Managers on interpreting and implementing user stories.
- Give product management guidance regarding technical complexity and risk factors regarding new initiatives.
- Regular project updates to stakeholders, and effective resolution of technical issues
- Upholding standards for code quality, documentation, and testing, as well as performing code reviews to ensure these standards.
- Your role will include mentoring more junior developers and fostering a collaborative team environment.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry technologies and implementing them to improve the product and processes.
- You have worked as a senior developer for at least 5 years.
- You have already worked heading a team of developers for at least 2 years.
- You already worked with Ruby on Rails and React.js for several years in a production environment.
- You have significant experience with the development of mobile applications (native or hybrid). Experience with React Native is a plus.
- You are a quick learner and can help the organization to develop processes and tools to optimize
- A hands-on mentality is essential in this role as you will be working on complex & challenging.
- You speak both German and English on a fluent level.
- Experiences within FinTech and InvestTech are nice to have.
We are still a small team of seven people on our journey to change the financial industry. As we are still in the beginning we are looking for new team-members with entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on mentality that believe in our mission / idea.
Our modern and unique furnished office in Berlin Mitte, next to the Museumsinsel, is not just a place to work, but a point of inspiration and networking.
We want to keep our team spirit high with exciting team workshops and regular company lunches and afterwork drinks. Offering a competitive compensation package, flexible hours, remote work and great working tools is mandatory in our opinion.
The vision of NAO is to build the premier destination, where wealth building becomes a true and meaningful experience.
We have recognized that many retail investors lose their wealth by aiming for fast and easy money instead of long term wealth building.
In comparison, professional investors and Family Offices have a much deeper knowledge in markets and a better relationship to investment companies.
With strong knowledge in finance and tech product building, we want to fight inequality in investing by creating a new kind of investment club for digital natives.
NAO offers a solution based on three fundamental principles that enable everybody to invest like a professional investor:
- First we are scouting the market for exclusive wealth-building opportunities with our network and experience
- Second we are curating and structuring investments for long term wealth building
- Finally we use a co-investing approach leveraging our platform to make these investments possible for everyone
Using this approach NAO enables everybody to invest with min €1.000 in asset classes like PE, VC and Art funds as well as real estate, collectibles and investment banking products, issued exclusively for NAO.